YOU BEE THE JUDGE!
Thursday, Sept. 22, 2016
Old Clarkson City Hall Building
Drop off entries between 5 and 6 p.m.
YOU JUDGE between 6-7 p.m.
Admission: Adults $3.00; Children under 12, $2.00
YOU, the public will be judging the winners of our Cooking Contest. Just come by and taste all of the entries and submit your ballot indicating your favorite(s). At the end of the judging period, those entries receiving the most votes in each category will BEE declared the winners.
Rules and Regulations:
- 1. The item(s) entered must have been prepared by the person entering the contest.
- 2. A legible copy of the recipe must be submitted with each entry.
- 3. Each recipe must contain at least 1/4 Cup of Honey.
- 2016 Categories are:
- 4. Each entrant must submit the entire batch (or yield) of the recipe entered.
- 5. Entries must be delivered to the tent on Thursday, September 22 between 5-6pm, Central Time
- 6. Ribbons will be awarded to first, second and third places in each category.
- ONE Grand Champion ribbon and prize will be awarded for the entry judged to be “Best of Show”
- For more information on this year’s Cooking Contest, contact:
- Beverly Harrison at 270-242-7162 or Joyce Bell at 270-589-8977