Saturday, September 26, 2015
Due to the size of the parade the Honeyfest Committee and Parade Staff reserves the right to refuse any parade entry or entrant deemed unsuitable.
Floats must be lined up at the Midway Plaza parking lot by 7:30.
Judging will begin at 8:00.
- NO Four Wheelers
- NO Semi-Trucks
- Trucks must be decorated or pulling a float.
- No lawn mowers unless pulling a float.
- Crowd-friendly horses ONLY.
- Committee will request owners of unruly horses not to participate.
- Bicycles must be decorated and rider must wear a helmet.
- For safety, all floats must have a responsible person with valid driver’s license and insurance, driving and one person walking on each side of the float.
- Entries, please keep the parade flowing. Please do not pause along the route to chat or visit.
- In the interest of safety, the Honeyfest Committee asks that each float/parade entry consider only allowing responsible adults walking beside the float to throw candy.
- Most Original Bee Theme
- Best Bee Theme
- Best Fall Theme
- Best decorated Pet and Owner
- Most Creative Entry
- Best Church Entry
- Best Business Float
- Best Horse-drawn Vehicle
- Best Decorated Vehicle
- Antique Car or Truck- Best Condition
- Antique Car or Truck- Judges’ Choice
- Antique Tractor- Best Restored
- Antique Tractor- Judges’ Choice
- Best Decorated Horse and Rider
- Mayor’s Choice
- Honeyfest Committee Grand Champion
For everyone’s safety, onlookers along the parade route are asked to stay off the highway while the parade is in progress. Please watch young children at all times.
For parade information, please contact Vanda Ray at 270-242-3981 or 270-242-2111
Clarkson Honeyfest is not responsible for accidents.